We are excited to have our new Pro Moto 25-degree stems in stock. We've already been shipping them on our complete Fargo bikes coupled with our Woodchipper off-road drop handlebar. It's also a perfect choice if you need just a bit more upright position than with a somewhat standard 5-degree rise stem.
Now, the Pro Moto stem is available in 5- or 25-degree in 80, 90, 100, 110 and 120mm lengths with an MSRP of $45.
* 3D-forged and CNC-machined from AL-2014-T6
* Forged and CNC-machined 4-bolt aluminum faceplate
* S.U.L. II system provides S.U.L. benefits in a flip-flop stem
* 48mm-width bar clamp with carbon bar-friendly, rounded edges
* Custom 5mm allen key fasteners with convex washers
* Chamfered fastener counterbores for smooth torquing
* Available in 80, 90, 100, 110, 120mm lengths
* 31.8mm bar clamp
* Bead-blast Black finish
MSRP = $45
This post filed under topics: New Product
Share this post: Tweet
Growing up as a Minnesota farm boy, I developed an appreciation and love for land and open space. This appreciation has fostered two passions, cycling and photography. Both of these passions provide freedom, encourage me to explore and foster creativity. More importantly though, my journey with a bike and a camera reminds me that the world is big and I am small.