"REVEAL THE PATH" CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
By entering the Contest, you (entrant), agree to comply with and be bound by the following official contest rules (the "Rules"). Please review the Rules carefully. If you do not agree to the Rules in their entirety, you are not permitted to enter the Contest.
1. Prizes are subject to change based on availability. No prize substitution or transfer is permitted. Only the listed prizes will be awarded and only in the quantities listed. Your prospect of winning a prize depend entirely upon your skill and the quality of your entry, not on chance.
2. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
3. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply; void where prohibited.
4. Prizes may be subject to tax; all applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Salsa Cycles is required by law to report prize values to tax authorities; all taxes and other incidental expenses on prizes are the sole responsibility of each winner.
5. Contest is open to U.S. residents only who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Contest is void in Puerto Rico and in any other jurisdiction where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law, rule or regulation.
6. Employees of Quality Bicycle Products, Inc. (QBP) and its brands, subsidiaries or agents, their immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and grandparents) and those domiciled with any of the foregoing are not eligible.
7. All submitted entries become the property of Salsa Cycles and may be used by us for any purpose whatsoever without compensation to the entrant. Entries will not be acknowledge or returned. Salsa Cycles is not responsible for lost, late, inaccurate, incomplete, damaged, illegible, or misdirected entries.
8. Only non-commercial work may be submitted.
9. Entries may not contain profanity, nudity, pornographic images, violent images, anti-competition messages, illegal material, or material that violates the rights of third parties. This is not an extreme stunt contest; entrants should not take any undue personal risks to create their entry and do so at their own risk. Such entries will be deemed inappropriate and will be disqualified.
10. Entries may not include confidential information, trade secrets, trademarks or copyrighted material belonging to any person or entity other than the entrant, or feature individuals who have not agreed in writing to appear in the entry. Proof of a suitable licensing or other agreement may be required.
11. Entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized entrant by the email address submitted at time of entry. Only one entry per person is allowed; multiple entries will result in disqualification.
12. By participation in the Contest, the entrant agrees to release, defend and indemnify QBP and its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, directors, officers and agents from any all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses of any kind arising from, or in connection with, the Contest including, but not limited to, liability arising from, or in connection with, the Contest including but not limited to, liability arising from copyright infringement, improper use of likeness, personal injury, death, damages or monetary loss. Restrictions, conditions and limitations apply.
13. Salsa Cycles reserves the right to amend these official rules. All decisions about entry eligibility, disqualification, selection of contest finalists, the Grand Champion, and awards of prizes are within the sole and complete discretion of Salsa Cycles.
14. By entering, entrant agrees to be contacted by Salsa Cycles with future promotional offers. Information provided by entrant to participate in this Contest is subject to privacy policies of QBP and Salsa Cycles.
15. Any dispute arising out of or related to the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota (without regard to conflict of law principles). Should a dispute arising concerning the Contest, the parties agree to submit their dispute for resolution to the Federal District Court for the District of Minnesota.
16. Should any part of these Rules be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.