We cannot confirm inventory in your vicinity. Please reach out to one of the listed retailers in your area for more information on this model or consider expanding your search area.
The Alternator 135 Low Deck is our recommended rear bike rack option for Salsa 135mm-spaced, Alternator dropout equipped frames, using a non-plus-sized tire. It features a lower and narrower deck that fits better over and around tires up to 29 x 2.1” (without fenders), as well as 700c and fender setups.
· NOTE: Designed as a rear rack solution for Salsa frames that feature 135mm-spaced Alternator dropouts
· NOTE: Deck requires a minimum of 320mm clearance from seatstay mounting points (see tire fit info above)
· NOTE: Salsa Rack-Lock needed for frames without upper seatstay mounts
· Tubular 6061-T6 aluminum construction
· 135 x 345mm cupped deck
· Extra-long struts for improved range of fit. Straight and shaped (kinked) struts included
· Large pannier hook stops
· Black powdercoat finish
· 59.5 lbs/27 kg maximum recommended load
· Mounting kit included
· 765 grams