We cannot confirm inventory in your vicinity. Please reach out to one of the listed retailers in your area for more information on this model or consider expanding your search area.
The Cowbell bar shape is a mild departure from a traditional road bike drop bar, so it’s easy to transition to if that’s what you’re used to. The design differences it offers do bring substantial benefits however. The 12° flare at the drops offers increased leverage and stability when things get loose, while still preserving aerodynamics and a typical drop bar brake/shifter feel. All these things make the Cowbell bar the wise choice for gravel racing and riding, especially in wide-open country with a lot of exposure to wind.
· Designed to allow a flat transition between handlebar and brake lever
· Top radius allows comfortable hand positions all the way across, while maintaining short reach
· 12° outward flare in the drops is great for gravel riding and ‘cross racing
· 12° drop flare
· 31.8mm clamp only
· Widths: 38, 40, 42, 44, 46cm
· Width measured center-to-center at the lever position
· 68mm reach, 115mm drop
· 120mm-wide center section for mounting accessories
· Flattened indentation for cable routing
· Bead-blast Black finish
· 301g for 44cm
* Aero bar compatible