Designed for trailside emergencies, this handy tool works as a headset top cap until you need it, and when combined with a 6mm hex wrench, turns into a socket for removing the Pivot Bolt to change your derailleur hanger. It also includes an aluminum bolt to keep weight low.
- For all Salsa Split Pivot® suspension models
- Integrated 22mm socket design interfaces with axle nut to field-change the derailleur hanger
- Operated via 6mm hex key found on most mini tools
- Takes place of standard top cap
- Reduces the need to carry 22mm wrench or socket in your pack
- Lightweight, black anodized aluminum bolt included