Please note: This blog post has been updated to reflect this event’s current name.
As always, our thanks to all who stopped at the Chaise to share a laugh, a story or two, and soak in a brief moment of velvet luxury in the Flint Hills of Kansas. We were stoked to be there to capture a moment of your day. On with some of my favorites from this time around. Congrats to all who made this short list.
1. Foot Massage - We started our Chaise efforts early on Friday by hitting the XL race as they entered the free range areas. Just 25 or 30 miles into their ride, we were stoked at how many stopped to enjoy the moment at the onset of a very long and ardous journey. Thank you all!
2. Sun's Out, Tongue's Out
3. Planking And Proud
4. Oof Dah
5. Chaise Love
6. No Place To Hide
7. Like Father, Like Son
8. Oh So Psyched
9. Singlespeed Prayer
10. No Hander, No Footer
11. Lampshade Technique
12. The Flash
13. Pondering The Meaning Of Gravel
14. Fetal Position In The Flint Hills
15. Centering Myself In The Center Of A Gravel Road
16. Form Follows Function
18. If You Can Make It To The Chaise, You Can Make It To The Finish. IF...
20. The Power Lifter
21. Holy Moly
22. Chess Match
23. Triple Chamois Butt'r Threat
24. Gold Star Day
25. Aloha Cows
26. The George Costanza
and last but not least...
27. Peace Out
Again, our thanks to all who stopped at The Chaise. #ChaseTheChaise
NEXT CHAISE STOP...The Ochoco Gravel Roubaix...we hope to see some of you there!
Share this post: Tweet
I love being outside. I prefer to ride on dirt. Or snow. If I was born a hundred years earlier I might have been a polar explorer. There's a great natural world out there to see, smell, taste, listen to, and experience. Life slows down out there and the distractions we've created will disappear if you let them. Give me a backpack and let me go.