Salsa Cycles celebrates the culture of the gravel cycling movement. Through grassroots and DIY efforts, the calendar of high-quality gravel races continues to grow, and so too does the number of B-Road fanatics that travel, support, ride and race together throughout the year. This season, at five events across the country, we’ll be giving racers a chance to relax – if just for a minute – to immortalize a moment of their day and their participation in a fantastic event.
Introducing CHASE THE CHAISE.
One luxurious lounge. One photographer. Five different gravel family rooms. Dirt, sweat, and tears from thousands of riders across the land. Photographic portraits to capture it all.
· Somewhere on course, you will encounter THE CHAISE
· Stop and pose for your portrait
· Receive a limited-edition patch, unique to each event, and head off to finish your ride
· Visit www.chasethechaise.com and enter your email to download and share your pictures using the hashtag #chasethechaise
· Celebrate your accomplishment!
#CHASE THE CHAISE at:
March 17th, Landrun 100, Stillwater, Oklahoma
May 26th, Le Grande Du Nord, Grand Marais, MN
June 2nd, Dirty Kanza 200, Emporia, Kanza
Crushing gravel with crushed velvet…
Share this post: Tweet
I love being outside. I prefer to ride on dirt. Or snow. If I was born a hundred years earlier I might have been a polar explorer. There's a great natural world out there to see, smell, taste, listen to, and experience. Life slows down out there and the distractions we've created will disappear if you let them. Give me a backpack and let me go.