As the Dirty Kanza approaches, we have no doubt that many of you are spending countless hours dialing in your pose for your Chase The Chaise portrait. The Salsa Chase The Chaise Crew is looking forward to assisting as many of the Dirty Kanza 200 riders as possible with a quick portrait to commemorate your gravel moment.
That said, the Minnesota northwood were alive with black flies, ticks, gnats, and a few mosquitoes last weekend...but even more alive with bright smiles and enthusiastic riders. Thank you to all the Le Grand Du Nord riders that stopped briefly, shared a laugh, and a moment of your day.
Here are a few of my favorites from the day.
1. The Skinnydipper
2. The I'm Gone With The Wind
3. The Lactic Acid Draining Vampire
4. The High School Senior Portrait
5. The Horizontal Format Be Damned
6. The Spin To Win
7. The Riding A Chopper In Your Sleep
8. The Most Interesting Man In The World
9. The Let's See What's Behind Door Number One...A New Warbird!
10. The Didn't See That Coming!
11. The Wasted On Gravel
12. The Wasted On Gravel Redux
13. The Le Grand Du Handstand
14. The Le Grand Du Headstand
15. The Let It All Air Out
...and once again, we can't leave without throwing in a few of the Le Grand Du Nord Costanzas...
Dirty Kanza riders, we look forward to seeing you bring it on The Chaise...somewhere in the Flint Hills of Kansas...here's a reminder of what you after, enroute to the finish line!
Share this post: Tweet
I love being outside. I prefer to ride on dirt. Or snow. If I was born a hundred years earlier I might have been a polar explorer. There's a great natural world out there to see, smell, taste, listen to, and experience. Life slows down out there and the distractions we've created will disappear if you let them. Give me a backpack and let me go.